This week, CAVE Academy will be holding a panel discussion on the topic of Diversity in VFX.
Our panel will first consider how diverse the VFX industry currently is. Secondly, they’ll analyse the barriers to diversity which exist, and how they can best be overcome to create a culture of acceptance and inclusion.
- Lauren McCallum, (Moderator), Head of European Production at Scanline VFX | D&I Consultant | VES London Board Member
- Boyan (Bobby) Georgiev, Unreal Lighting TD at DNEG | Vice Chair London ACM Siggraph
- Ace Ruele, Mocap Performance Specialist, Actor and Director of Creature Bionics
- Louise Hussey, Executive Producer at ILM
- Ellie Ansell, Houdini Creature TD at ILM
- Amy Backwell, Emerging Talent Specialist at ILM
- Jahirul Amin, Founder at CAVE Academy
Many thanks to VES London for supporting the CAVE Webinars. For more information on the VES and the fantastic work they do, make sure to check out their websites: