This week, we’ll be hosting a fantastic group of women from the VFX industry to discuss their career pathways, fulfilling ambitions, company culture and how to go about changing things for the better. The session will be followed by a Q&A with questions from the audience.
If you have any questions you’d like put forward to the panel, please send them to: [email protected]
- Debra Coleman, (Moderator) Business and Personal Coach | VFX Leadership Consultant | Open Frame Coaching
- Lauren McCallum, Head of European Production at Scanline VFX | D&I Consultant | VES London Board Member (unfortunately Lauren could not make the session)
- Harriet Edge-Partington, Talent and Recruitment Manager at Union Visual Effects
- Marieke Franzen, Co-Founder and CTO at Urban Heat GmbHr
- May Leung, VFX Supervisor, Netflix
- Brenda Ximena Roldan Romero, 3D Character Animator Jr at Blue-Zoo Animation Studios | ACM London SIGGRAPH
Many thanks to VES London for supporting the CAVE Webinars. For more information on the VES and the fantastic work they do, make sure to check out their websites:
And make sure to check out Animated Women UK (AWUK) and London ACM Siggraph to see how they are supporting artists.