Search the wiki
Clear Angle Studios – Capture Assistant
Your role as a Capture Assistant would include supporting the team with:
- Supporting the building and running of our multi camera full body systems on set/location.
- Supporting the building and running of our prop scanning systems.
- Supporting the laser arm scanning of props.
- Supporting shooting prop textures and tiles specifically for VFX.
- Following and updating shoot tracking spreadsheets.
- Liaising with clients during shoot to make sure we deliver the best service possible.
- Working under tight time constraints and solving problems on the fly.
- Communicating with system leads to ensure efficiencies are met both during and post capture.
- Committed to making sure our clients’ needs are met on site.
You will be provided with on-the-job training and mentoring from Clear Angle Studios to support you throughout the role.
Please note – applicants must be eligible to work in the U.K. and have a full clean driving license and means of transportation.
- An excellent basis of photography.
- An in depth knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Meticulous data handling and attention to detail.
- Calm under pressure with good problem solving skills.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to schedule changes with a willingness to travel.
- Full clean driving license and means of transportation is a must.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please send your latest CV and cover letter on an email with the following details:
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Clear Angle Studios – Capture Assistant Application
Once we have reviewed your CV and cover letter, a member of our team will get in touch to discuss your application.
Who are Clear Angle Studios?
Clear Angle Studios is a world-leading company based in Pinewood Studios which covers all aspects of scanning for VFX, from full 360º character scanning in its multi camera systems, LiDAR scanning of sets and high-resolution environment acquisition.
In 2013, after many hours of blood, sweat and tears, Dominic Ridley and Christopher Friend incorporated Clear Angle Studios, and after one year of trading had grown to four staff and one rig. Fast forward 8 years and CAS now services clients from all over the world, with varying requirements and budgets, and employs over 50 legendary crew globally. Big enough to make it all run like clockwork but small enough to still feel like a family.
Whether it’s a living or inanimate object you require captured in 3D, CAS can more than likely make it happen. CAS prides itself on being adaptable, sympathetic, accurate and affordable. And they love to meet new people.
Recent projects include:
Clear Angle Studios is proud to employ outstanding talent and we strive to maximise the potential of our employees, regardless of nationality, gender, race, age, religion, and sexual preference. Our commitment is to excellence in our field and no potential employee will be judged on any criteria but their appropriacy for the vacancy.