Search the wiki
Clear Angle Studios – Data Coordinator
As part of the data team, you would be responsible for the handling of our raw and processed capture data. Liaising with onsite teams and productions/vendors throughout the film industry, you will facilitate established workflows through the company, adhere to security protocols and maintain high standards for data storage and integrity. You will also be responsible for archiving and long term data storage, as well as day to day troubleshooting.
Your role as a Data Coordinator would include supporting the team with:
- Ingestion of raw data, feedback to capture teams.
- Quality checking and delivery of processed data.
- Delivery of processed data to clients, productions, and vendors.
- Assisting with maintenance of tracking spreadsheets.
- Eye for small detail, reliably catching small mistakes and inefficiencies.
- Working closely with multiple teams and facilitating communication.
- Maintain data standards and integrity throughout production pipelines.
- Assisting with archiving and long-term data storage process.
You will be provided with on-the-job training and mentoring from Clear Angle Studios to support you throughout the role.
Ideal candidate must have a full clean driving license and ideally be living within or in close proximity to the M25 in order to get to the main Film Studios (Pinewood/Leavesden/Longcross) easily.
- Development of software/scripts to further improve pipeline efficiency/accuracy.
- Assistance in design, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale database project.
- Experience in handling and troubleshooting wide variety of data types.
- Past VFX experience not essential but advantageous.
- Meticulous data handling and attention to detail.
- Calm under pressure with good problem-solving skills.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please send your latest CV and cover letter on an email with the following details:
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Clear Angle Studios – Data Coordinator Application
Once we have reviewed your CV and cover letter, a member of our team will get in touch to discuss your application.
Who are Clear Angle Studios?
Clear Angle Studios is a world-leading company based in Pinewood Studios which covers all aspects of scanning for VFX, from full 360º character scanning in its multi camera systems, LiDAR scanning of sets and high-resolution environment acquisition.
In 2013, after many hours of blood, sweat and tears, Dominic Ridley and Christopher Friend incorporated Clear Angle Studios, and after one year of trading had grown to four staff and one rig. Fast forward 8 years and CAS now services clients from all over the world, with varying requirements and budgets, and employs over 50 legendary crew globally. Big enough to make it all run like clockwork but small enough to still feel like a family.
Whether it’s a living or inanimate object you require captured in 3D, CAS can more than likely make it happen. CAS prides itself on being adaptable, sympathetic, accurate and affordable. And they love to meet new people.
Recent projects include:
Clear Angle Studios is proud to employ outstanding talent and we strive to maximise the potential of our employees, regardless of nationality, gender, race, age, religion, and sexual preference. Our commitment is to excellence in our field and no potential employee will be judged on any criteria but their appropriacy for the vacancy.
Leave a Comment