Search the wiki
Clear Angle Studios – Data Processing Artist
Your role as a Data Processing Artist would include supporting the team with:
- Scan meshing and splitting using Reality Capture and ZBrush.
- Scan cleanup using Reality Capture and ZBrush.
- Scan alignment using WrapX.
- Rendering assets for review using Marmoset.
You will be provided with on-the-job training and mentoring from Clear Angle Studios to support you throughout the role.
- Development of software/scripts to further improve pipeline efficiency/accuracy.
- Assistance in design, implementation, and maintenance of asset creation pipeline (characters, props, vehicles and environments).
- Experience in handling and troubleshooting wide variety of data types.
- Past VFX experience not essential but advantageous.
- A comprehensive understanding of working in ZBrush.
- Experience with Reality Capture not essential but advantagerous.
- Knowledge of using Marmoset not essential but advantagerous.
- Experience with registering laser scan data not essential but advantagerous.
- Meticulous data handling and attention to detail.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please send your latest CV and cover letter on an email with the following details:
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Clear Angle Studios – Data Processing Artist Application
Once we have reviewed your CV and cover letter, a member of our team will get in touch to discuss your application.
Who are Clear Angle Studios?
Clear Angle Studios is a world-leading company based in Pinewood Studios which covers all aspects of scanning for VFX, from full 360º character scanning in its multi camera systems, LiDAR scanning of sets and high-resolution environment acquisition.
In 2013, after many hours of blood, sweat and tears, Dominic Ridley and Christopher Friend incorporated Clear Angle Studios, and after one year of trading had grown to four staff and one rig. Fast forward 8 years and CAS now services clients from all over the world, with varying requirements and budgets, and employs over 50 legendary crew globally. Big enough to make it all run like clockwork but small enough to still feel like a family.
Whether it’s a living or inanimate object you require captured in 3D, CAS can more than likely make it happen. CAS prides itself on being adaptable, sympathetic, accurate and affordable. And they love to meet new people.
Recent projects include:
Clear Angle Studios is proud to employ outstanding talent and we strive to maximise the potential of our employees, regardless of nationality, gender, race, age, religion, and sexual preference. Our commitment is to excellence in our field and no potential employee will be judged on any criteria but their appropriacy for the vacancy.
Leave a Comment