Search the wiki
Clear Angle Studios – Production Coordinator
Your role as a Production Coordinator would include supporting the team with:
- Project scheduling and management.
- Managing incoming and outgoing asset data.
- Organising Dailies sessions.
- Organising and managing meetings.
- Supporting CAS with the development of best practices, workflows and pipeline improvements.
- Supporting the juniors through mentoring and guidance.
- Communicating with project supervisors to ensure efficiencies are met.
- Having prior knowledge and experience of FTrack would be most welcome.
You will be provided with on-the-job training and mentoring from Clear Angle Studios to support you throughout the role.
Currently, we are only offering contract roles on a work-from-home basis. All software and hardware (minus keyboard, monitor and mouse) will be provided.
- A good overall knowledge of VFX and games and the different stages of the creative process.
- Experience in supporting or managing creative projects.
- Meticulous data handling and attention to detail.
- Calm under pressure with good problem solving skills.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please send a link to your CV (LinkedIn profile is all good) adn resume to:
- [email protected]
- Subject: Clear Angle Studios – Production Coordinator
Once we have reviewed your CV and resume, a member of our team will get in touch to discuss your application.
Who are Clear Angle Studios?
Clear Angle Studios is a world-leading company based in Pinewood Studios which covers all aspects of scanning for VFX, from full 360º character scanning in its multi camera systems, LiDAR scanning of sets and high-resolution environment acquisition.
In 2013, after many hours of blood, sweat and tears, Dominic Ridley and Christopher Friend incorporated Clear Angle Studios, and after one year of trading had grown to four staff and one rig. Fast forward 8 years and CAS now services clients from all over the world, with varying requirements and budgets, and employs over 50 legendary crew globally. Big enough to make it all run like clockwork but small enough to still feel like a family.
Whether it’s a living or inanimate object you require captured in 3D, CAS can more than likely make it happen. CAS prides itself on being adaptable, sympathetic, accurate and affordable. And they love to meet new people.
Recent projects include:
Clear Angle Studios is proud to employ outstanding talent and we strive to maximise the potential of our employees, regardless of nationality, gender, race, age, religion, and sexual preference. Our commitment is to excellence in our field and no potential employee will be judged on any criteria but their appropriacy for the vacancy.