Search the wiki
About our Internships
What is a CAVE Internship?
CAVE Internships is our programme to help those looking to find paid internship roles at the world’s leading VFX, animation and games studios. Whether you come from an academic background, or you are self-taught, or maybe looking for a change in career, our Internship programmes are open for all. If you have the passion and the drive to create outstanding visual art, then we are here to help.
Looking to have an Internship designed for you?
CAVE Academy works very closely with the creative industry to ensure our internships are tailored to meet the requirements of the individual studio and the roles that the interns will be taking.
Our process includes:
- Designing the internship programme per role/department (this can range from 6 – 12+ week programmes)
- Supporting each studio with marketing and recruitment
- Providing on-site training for the interns
- Providing off-site mentoring and support
- Supporting the studio’s internal team with mentoring to support the interns
If you are looking to have an internship programme designed for your studio, please email:
Becoming a CAVE Intern
If you are interested in becoming a CAVE Intern, here are our current positions: