This week we’ll be hosting a panel talk on the important topic of Mental Health and Wellbeing. During the session, we’ll discuss issues such as working conditions, culture, and support for artists.
- Lauren McCallum (Moderator), Head of European Production at Scanline VFX | D&I Consultant | VES London Board Member
- Paul Mellender, Artist…and that should be enough, wouldn’t you agree?
- Hugo Guerra, Director & VFX Supervisor
- Pat Imrie, VFX Artist and Trainer
- Melinda Ozel, Expression Scientist & creator of “Face the FACS”
- Robert Andrews, Head of VFX, Goodbye Kansas London
Many thanks to VES London for supporting the CAVE Masterclasses. For more information on the VES and the fantastic work they do, make sure to check out their websites: