Search the wiki
Onset Published File Naming Convention
All info on this page is work-in-progress
File naming general rules
Here is a general list of rules to adhere to when naming files.
- All files should start with the project code and should be capitalised. For example: EOT_, OWT_
- Optional subversion and comments to come after the version. For example: v##_feedback, v##_scene
- File names can only be composed of letters, numbers, underscores and full stops. No spaces!
- You can use camelCase if you need more words in a section. For example: bodyReference
- Frame numbers are always separated by a full stop. For example: _v001.1001, _v001.1002