Search the wiki
Introduction to Animation Course
This FREE training course will get you up and running with 3D animation.
Introduction to Animation Course sections:
01. Principles of AnimationHere we will discuss the principles of animation.
02. Newton’s Laws of MotionBefore attempting to make anything move in CG, it is essential to understand the laws that govern movement: Newton’s three Laws of Motion.
03. Introduction to Animation in MayaThis tutorial is going to be the first in a series which will take you through the first steps of animating in CG.
04. Animating a walk cycleIn this tutorial, we'll walk through the steps to create a walk cycle.
05. Animate a character lift weightAdd weight to the occasion: allow a character to interact with its environment by learning how to animate lifting a heavy object.
06. How to animate a jumpAdd weight to the occasion: allow a character to interact with its environment by learning how to animate lifting a heavy object.
07. Animate an action move: the tornado kickWe’ve bounced, walked, lifted and jumped, so let’s put it all together in a 540 degree martial arts kick.
Join the discussion